Care Safety FAQ's
CARE INSTRUCTIONS & USE
Silicone Snack Cups
Care Instructions: For best results, wash before use when received. Warm water and soap are the best method of cleaning. Some spices, or fruits may stain silicone, this is normal as silicone is prone to this. One of the best solutions is to try to hand wash and gently scrub with some vinegar, then soap again. If smell persists, try to boil with filtered water.
This is not a toy, it is meant to be a To Go option for snacks. The lid will come off easily as this is meant to cover just while the cup is in place and not meant to hold items in place while upside down.
Silicone Bowl Sets
Care Instructions: For best results wash before use when ordered. Warm water and soap re the best method of cleaning. Some spices, or fruits may stain silicone, this is normal as silicone is prone to this. One of the best solutions is to try to hand wash and gently scrub with some vinegar, then soap again. If smell persists, try to boil with filtered water.
The spoon and fork set are soft and are meant to be used for children that are transitioning into solids, and some toddlers. if your toddler has no issue with a metal fork, or spoon, they might be too strong for this bowl.
The suction portion of the bowl works best if your area is clean before applying it. (Yes, we know its tough to have the area clean with babies around, since we have two) but this will make the bowl stick more. Always put the tab away from the toddler or baby.
Care Instructions: For best results Hand Wash Cold, Air Dry. Or Machine Wash Cold on Delicate, Tumble Dry Low.
Lightweight, Breathable, Soft, 100% Organic Cotton
Multi-Use: Baby Swaddle, Nursing Cover, Changing Mat, Car seat & Stroller Cover
Swaddle is Handcrafted in San Antonio, Texas. Tag is custom made by Third Party in Boston.
We outsource the swaddle material from multiple places and cut, size, and label here in San Antonio, Texas, USA. We only source cloth from suppliers who meet US Safety and Cloth Standards to ensure they are proper for the use of a toddler or baby.
Care Instructions: For best results, Hand Wash Cold, Air Dry. Or Machine Wash Cold on Delicate, Tumble Dry Low.
Lightweight, Breathable, Soft, Check listing for material as some are 100% organic cotton, and some are 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex.
Multi-Use: Baby Teething Soft Cloth, Soothing Cloth, Possible Drool cloth. Not meant to be a wipe cloth for food.
Breezy Cloths are Handmade in San Antonio, Texas. Tag is custom made by Third Party in Boston.
Beechwood Teether Rings/Any Wooden Teether/Pacifier Clip Beads
1. Best for Children with little to no teeth (Rings, Beads)
2. It is normal for the beechwood to expand, so please do not soak in water. Wood might not be as smooth once water touches it, always inspect for roughness. See step 5 for treatment.
3. Do not place on Dishwasher! Always wipe clean if needed.
4. Caution: This is not meant to be a toy. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use. Discard immediately if there are any signs of damage. Do not use without adult supervision. Do not Microwave.
5. Wooden Rings and Beads are not treated, but can be treated with beeswax, coconut oil, or any treatment at your own preference if its safe for your baby.
6. Rings pair very well with Breezy Blankets and can be attached to them.
1. Best for Children with little to no teeth (Clean silicone teether with wipe before use)
2. Do not place on Dishwasher! Always wipe clean. Anything silicone is made with food grade silicone, safe for babies mouth, FDA approved, BPA Free, chemical free.
3. Caution: This is not meant to be a toy. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use. Discard immediately if there are any signs of damage. Do not use without adult supervision. Do not Microwave.
1. Best for 0-6 Month babies, or babies without teeth. (Round Top) (Clean and wash before use)
2. Pacifiers can be placed in microwaveable bags, (micro steam bag), for cleaning. Around 3 minutes, or as per bag instructions. (Please use either filtered water, or bottled water, as tap water might leave residue). Boiled in water is ok as well, as long as its not tap water.
3. All Paci Soothers are made with food grade silicone, safe for babies mouth, FDA approved, BPA Free, chemical free.
4. Lightweight, One Piece Silicone, can be used as a pacifier, or can also be used as a teether. The whole pacifier is soft for babies.
5. Caution: This is not meant to be a toy. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use. Discard immediately if there are any signs of damage. Do not use without adult supervision. Please Do not tie around a child’s neck, and never allow a child to use while sleeping. Does contain small parts. Do not microwave, boil, or sterilize.
6. (Yes, our children use them too which is why we were so easily able to come up with this concept that is affordable and of high quality, while trying to satisfy the needs of our children)
Hand Wash (Lightly), Spot Clean (with baby wipe or paper towel), little to no soap (at customer discretion since it can potentially go in baby mouth), Air Dry
- Lay Clips on dry towel to air dry faster
- Not to be placed in dishwasher, or microwave, or any type of sanitizing system
- Any wood beads, or lentils are made from Beach Wood, safe for babies, and are non treated. Do not soak in water
- Do not take apart to clean! See our instructions in the
- Use only with Adult Supervision, this is not a toy or edible, it contains small parts
WARNINGS/PACIFIER CLIPS AND ALL ITEMS IN THIS SHOP
We constantly Test, every single product we bring in to our shop. From self designed products, to ones we pick up from our suppliers. However, we must include the following due to the nature of the products, ie, being all for use with children. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS, CARE INSTRUCTIONS, so that the risk of accidents can be minimized.
- Please use all products from this site under adult supervision, especially pacifiers, teethers, pacifier clips, wooden rings, anything that a baby or toddler can use, should be supervised.
- DO NOT TAKE APART YOUR PACIFIER CLIP TO WASH THE STRING OR BEADS
- THE PACIFIER CLIPS ARE MEANT TO BE CLIPS, THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CHEW TOYS FOR BABIES OR TODDLERS
- Please check all products before use. If you see any sign of wear and tear or breaking, please dispose of immediately. Try to pull, or play with the item you are handing to your child lightly as if using their force. (this is meant for babies, do not use full adult force)
- Never tie any teether around a baby's neck.
- You assume the risks and warnings above by purchasing. We cannot be held responsible for injury and/or death from improper use of product.
- If your child is allergic to anything made of silicone, please do not purchase any item with silicone in description.
- Never Allow child to sleep with teether in mouth.
- Do Not Swaddle baby's face while putting to sleep as this can cover their face while sleeping. Swaddle only with adult supervision, and never cover baby's face.
- Replace pacifiers between 3-4 months.
- Any Pacifier clip that has letters is meant to be used solely for the purpose of being a pacifier clip, should not be on babies mouth. Although these letter clips have met all safety testing as far as strength, and durability, the length of the clip is above the USA requirement to meet regulations. Hence any special order for Name Clips, cant be considered teethers, and should not be used as such. Any special requests for Letter Clips, are on a purchaser or gestor responsibility.
All packages are shipped out same day when the order is received before 11AM Central Time. We are located a few blocks from the post office and we have daily pick ups for our items being shipped out as well before 1PM CT.
We use whatever shipping you choose on the site. If you choose USPS Priority, that's what we use. If you prefer UPS, Fedex, choose from the shipping options and pay for the fee, we will then ship it out as requested and paid for.
If you are tracking your package and you believe your package is lost or hasn't moved from one of the USPS facilities or it says delivered and has not shown up, we urge you to contact USPS through their website, try to open a ticket, or seek help over the phone and start an inquiry using your tracking info. Unfortunately this year USPS has lost many packages, especially to apartment complexes and if you don't add signature required, the package can be placed in an incorrect box. We can't be held responsible for all packages lost by USPS. Try to request GPS coordinates, and try to contact the mail carrier that usually stops by your address and request further information.
If your package gets returned to us we will refund your order with the exception of the shipping as we would have already paid for the label to be shipped out.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. (This will not apply to Pacifier Clips, Teethers or Pacifiers)
Due to the nature of the product, material and usage, as well as any personalization of some products we do not accept returns. Especially on Pacifier Clips, Teethers and Pacifiers. Or on Custom made Items.
If something should happen to your products within 30 days of purchase please feel free to reach out to me through email at Sales@babysalute.com with photos and your # of the order and a brief description of what happened. Once all information has been received I will make decision based on the information received, in most cases, it is a store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. (This would apply for Swaddles, Silicone Dinnerware Products, and Breezies)
To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@babysalute.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. If the return is caused by damage caused by us, then shipping is paid by us, however, if the return is for an exchange due to client request then its paid by the client. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@babysalute.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), Pacifiers, Teethers, Pacifier Clilps. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, Clearance, Last Chance Items, or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. We will then refund the original item purchased as long as you are paying your own return shipping and is not related to Teethers, Pacifiers, and Pacifier Clips.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.